Wondering where to get the best views in Barcelona? Among the sea of rooftop bars in Barcelona, some just cannot be missed for their incredible landmark views alone. Check out my shortlist of rooftop bars and views to your Barcelona itinerary.
H10 Casa Mimosa’s El Cel de Gaudi terrace
• Best rooftop view of La Pedrera/Casa Milà @h10casamimosa
• Most sought-after rooftop view of Catedral de Barcelona (first come, first served)
Azimuth Rooftop Bar at the Almanac Hotel
• Panoramic terrace overlooking Gran Via with views of la
Sagrada Família (first come, first served) @almanacbarcelona
Eleven BCN at NH Collection Gran Hotel Calderón (pictured; drinks were amazing–but pricey–btw)
• 360° views of the city, its major landmarks, buildings, and mountainous surroundings @nhcollectioncalderon
Terraza del Sercotel Rosellón (previously Terraza Ayre at Ayre
• Iconic rooftop views of la Sagrada Família (reservations required)
Where are you going first? Let me know in the comments!